Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well, this is definatley the most boring day so far. It's raining, stopped at about 2 and is now just grey and wet. Went to the market in the rain this morning, which was fun. Had issues when I was trying to get money out, with an umbrella in one hand and purse and bag in the other, I got wet despite the brolly and decided to give up on it while walking around the market. Anyway, I got 5 lovely peaches for 1 euro, came home, made creamy lemon chicken and rice for lunch, did my homework and am just really bored now, there's only so many albums you can listen to, and so many films you can watch.

I got a big sheet of paper yesterday to make a collage poster with, so I started cutting things out for it but lack glue... This will be a challenge this year, the rainy sunday challenge. I could get the metro somewhere, but where will be open? And indoors? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment