Friday, September 11, 2009

forgotten things

There are a few things that I meant to write in the last posts but forgot about (its ver easy to do- I've been up to so much!)

I saw a red squirrel running around wild in the park, which was very cool.

My epilator plug doesn't fit into the sockets, the pins are too close together. It's very annoying, it fits in shaver plugs at home! I have been considering buying a 2-pin to uk converter plug and then using a uk to france converter aswell. If anyone has any more sensible solutions, I'd love to hear them! I can't be the only person this has happened to!

There is an Ikea here! Its easy to get to on the tube, and apparently some french families look forward to taking a trip to Ikea for lunch. Wierd!

I also wish I'd bought my roller blades with me, loads of people do it over here, and even though I'm a bit rubbish, there's plenty of room to practice in the park.

Well, thats the shortest post I've written so far! There'll probably be another tonight, describing my day and the french test. Apparantly it's multiple choice so it shouldn't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment