Monday, October 5, 2009

Well I had a good day today, I had to get up really early for history of medieval art but then I got to go home because I don't have ancient history this week so had 4 hours to rest and eat! I got sea urchins, prawns and french bread for lunch. The sea urchins were really difficult to get into and looked really freaky but tasted ok. Not really worth the expense and effort though! The prawns were disapointing too, more expensive and less flavour than in England. But I've done all my homework and have typed up my lectures, so I think I might try and get to lac mirabel-jonage tomorrow on my blades. Its really nearby and looks like it should be stunning, so I'm hoping for a nice day. Theres a stretching and toning class tomorrow and if I don't make it to shooting, theres loads of lessons so I can go another day.

1 comment:

  1. You will find the smaller coldwater prawns have more flavour than the large ones. The ones farmed in Indonesia should not be eaten as they use lots of chemicals. Glad you tried the sea urchin, if you see razor clams they could be worth trying and the clams. I am very envious lots of love

    ReplyDelete