Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mr Inexplicable

I don’t even know how to describe this guy, he was so weird. Me and Claire went to a club on Valentines night (where we saw a girl with 3 guys circling like wolves, it was very cave-man like, I was waiting for one of them to knock her out and drag her back to his cave) and at the end of the night we got the metro, all very normal. As soon as Claire got off this random guy came and sat opposite me. Worried at first about random French guy, I ignored him and one stop came and went so I thought he wasn’t going to say anything. Then he asked me out. I said no. Then he spat on the floor and asked me if I was sure. You know what, I didn’t want to date him at first, but that display of masculinity made him SO much more attractive. I said I was sure and breathed a sigh of relief as my stop had arrived and I could get as far away from him as possible.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHA! You never told me about this! Absolutely brilliant. Next time I'm hitting on a French guy I'll be sure to spit on the floor first: that's clearly where I've been going wrong all this time ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete